Company: H&CO USA
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Manage and administer the estimating process of various
construction projectsEssential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Evaluate bid documents, ensuring all the information to bid the
- Using bid data to prepare detailed a cost analysis
- Ensure that we have appropriate sub/vendor coverage in all
- Manage addenda process with subs and suppliers
- Perform quantity surveys to ensure knowledge of the project and
thoroughly review sub/vendor proposals
- Compiling and recording actual costs
- Establish value engineering alternates and qualifications list
for every proposal.
- Work with the project management team during the buyout phase
to assist in the process of negotiating contracts, subcontracts,
and purchase orders.
- Assist project management teams in the cost estimation of
changes in the work for ongoing projects.
- Analyzing requirement documents, blueprints and project plans
to gain a thorough understanding of the project
- Preparing material estimates and cost estimates for the product
- Creating labor estimates for any project
- Developing and maintaining relationships with company vendors
- Presenting prepared estimates to management and other
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or
- Read and interpret plans and submittals for all
- Understanding of documentation and information transfer between
design professionals and general contractors.
- Construction management skills.
- Read schematics, blueprints, and technical manuals.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, internet, and online
- Experience with schematic estimates, hard bids, cost-plus,
Pro-forma budgets, and profitability studies.
- Must be able to travel within the local region to visit and
assess potential job site requirements.
Keywords: H&CO USA, Miami , Lead Estimator, Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!