Company: XPO Logistics Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a
highly integrated network of people, technology and physical
assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a
challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We
want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive
positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and
XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at
As the Logistics Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing
operations' personnel, analyzing data, providing recommendations
and working directly with customers to provide support and resolve
issues. If you want to build a career you can be proud of, we have
an opportunity for you to grow with XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
* Act as a first line of communication to ensure customer / vendor
/ agent communication is presented timely and efficiently and to
act as a solutions manager for operations team as well as local
* Communicate with customers and vendors and to ensure time
sensitive commitments and a high level of customer service are
* Provide guidance to operations staff with respect to processes,
expectations and performance metrics
* Mentor and lead a team; provide industry expertise, guidance and
* Interview and onboard employees, conduct reviews and establish
and track detailed performance goals
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
* 2 years of experience in freight forwarding to include
operations, customer service and management
* Cargowise experience
* Experience managing between 5-10 employees at one time
* Experience with Windows applications and Microsoft Office
* Availability to work extended hours as needed, which may include
early mornings, evenings and weekends
It'd be great if you also have:
* Associate degree in Logistics, Transportation or Business
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to
present clean, organized and thorough information and data
appropriate for intended audience
* The ability to perform complex analysis of data, processes,
policies, procedures and/or systems; produce unambiguous,
comprehensive and accurate interpretations
* Effective organizational and leadership skills, including using a
variety of interpersonal styles and communication methods to
effectively adapt to new work structures, processes or cultures
* The ability to perform well under pressure in a fast-paced
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be
required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required
responsibilities, duties and skills for this job
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.
Nearest Major Market: Miami
Job Segment: Manager, Logistics, Management, Operations
Apply now "
Keywords: XPO Logistics Inc., Miami , Supervisor, Logistics, Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!