Superintendent - High end restaurant construction
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are a general contractor who has a very bright future in the
high end restaurant space. We are building and are scheduled to
build high end , upscale restaurants throughout the United States.
. But, right now our greatest need is superintendents who have
experience with high end , upscale restaurants who are local !What
You Will Be Doing
- Managing on site the construction of high end restaurants from
site work though key drop.
- Plan and supervise craft activities including determining
method of constructions, manpower levels, material quantities,
equipment, temporary power sources, and work schedule from
beginning to completion of project.
- Coordinate assigned work with work of different crafts, company
departments, or other contractors.
- Maintain liaison with engineering, estimating, clients,
building officials, landlords, subcontractors, and planning to
ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, and
- Assist in resolving construction problems (lack of
productivity, work interfaces, etc.) as required.
- Monitor craft compliance with project safety program
requirements; document and ensure corrective measures are
- Maintain liaison with other departments to ensure all required
materials, equipment, inspections, etc., support craft activities
and project schedule.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisors direction.
- Responsible for supervising and managing project with home
office support.What You Need for this Position
- High school diploma required.
- Must have a minimum of five years of supervisory experience in
similar facility construction technology, methods, equipment, tools
and work procedures required.
- Extensive experience as a superintendent with high end ,
- Advanced construction scheduling, cost control and ability to
control and supervise large groups essential.
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and customer relations
skills are required.
- Must be able to work within tight deadlines.So, if you are a
Travelling Superintendent with high end upscale restaurant
construction experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In
Word ToLooking forward to receiving your resume through our website
and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best
way to apply, but you may also:Paul.Miller@CyberCoders.com
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : PMM-1691052 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***Paul Miller - Lead
Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to work in the
U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Miami , Superintendent - High end restaurant construction, Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!