Corporate Development / M&A Manager (On-Site)
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionThe M&A Manager will conduct financial and
operational analysis, collecting, and reviewing due diligence
materials, and coordination of tasks associated with the
acquisition of targeted firms in the healthcare industry.
Additionally, the M&A Manager will assist in the M&A
transaction processes by directly communicating with sell-side
principals and advisors, evaluating decisions and facilitating
internal and external relationships.Responsibilities
- Partner with the M&A team in the origination, analysis,
structuring, documentation and execution of acquisitions.
- Support M&A lead in project due diligence across various
- Run financial analysis to support M&A team in development
of the appropriate strategy for a given transaction.
- Assist in preparing presentations and analysis necessary to
obtain internal investment committee and stakeholder
- Utilize Microsoft Excel to develop valuation models, analytical
models, and pro-forma financial statements using internal and
third-party source financial, operational and healthcare data.
- Summarize, format and present models to peers, direct reports,
senior management, and third-parties.
- Ability to build trustworthy relationships with key individuals
from acquisition targets and within eMed.
- Provide additional support to acquisitions and post-close
- Required: Bachelors Degree, preferably in Finance or
- Graduate degrees(s) and/or industry credentials are a
- 3+ years of work experience within M&A (including buy-side
or sell-side M&A work, transaction advisory services, or
investment banking), finance, or accounting fields.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills and the
ability to perform a variety of concurrent tasks efficiently.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to organize,
manipulate, analyze, format and present data within the
- Experience with FactSet and/or healthcare industry is a
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
Keywords: eMed, Miami , Corporate Development / M&A Manager (On-Site), Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!