Company: Frank Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPrimary Responsibilities
- Enforce all company policies and procedures
- Prepare all paperwork required in a neat, legible and timely
- Maintain an efficient and productive line of cooperation and
communication with other departments and support group
- Organize and update operating procedures in an on-going
- Maintain a high level of morale in all areas of production by
responding to employee needs, recognizing achievement and providing
on-going training programs.
- Meet and maintain all related company objectives and efficiency
- Pounds, cases per man hour
- Product specification
- Train an assistant to assume all related duties on days off,
illness, vacation, or out of plant workdays.Responsible for:
- Hiring new employees.
- Disciplinary procedures.
- Performance reviews and pay increases.
- Assure that products produced are produced efficiently while
maintaining the standards of quality set by the company.Company
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance and more
- Paid time off (PTO)
Keywords: Frank Group, Miami , Production Manager, Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!