Company: Fairfield Residential
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: September 23, 2022
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
ABOUT THIS ASSOCIATE:Fairfield Residential properties are known for
the visible and available on-site staff that keep our residents
loving where they live. Our Maintenance Supervisors are critical
members of our Property Management Teams who work to ensure the
upkeep of our properties and ensuring our customers' happiness and
The Maintenance Supervisor takes pride in and oversees the overall
appearance and maintenance of our apartment communities. As a
leader, this person supervises and motivates a diverse staff while
routinely making independent decisions, especially during
after-hours emergency situations.
This is a busy, exciting job for someone committed to the
preservation and beautification of real estate and who is
passionate about a career of residential property management.
Successful associates in this role may be promoted into Regional
Maintenance Supervisor positions.
THIS POSITION MAY BE RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- YOU TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR SKILLS especially in the areas of
electrical, plumbing, HVAC, swimming pool, carpentry, dry wall,
exterior structural and appliances.
- YOU'RE A DEDICATED INSPECTOR with strong technical skills
diagnosing maintenance issues.
- YOU VALUE HARD WORK and exhibit this as a leader for your
- YOU ARE TECH SAVVY especially with the Microsoft Office suite
and Yardi (or similar) software.
- YOU STAY ON TOP OF IT by noticing the details and with your
superior time management and organizational skills.
- YOU KNOW THAT INTEGRITY MATTERS and exhibit a strong adherence
to ethical standards including, but not limited to, the ability to
maintain confidentiality and fiduciary responsibility.
- YOU ARE DRIVEN BY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and work diligently to
maintain their happiness.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO IN THIS ROLE:PROPERTY MAINTENANCE
- Perform, schedule and supervise maintenance repairs throughout
- Schedule, monitor and conduct preventative maintenance.
- Maintain a flexible, available schedule to respond to and
resolve after-hours and weekend emergency maintenance and custodial
- Use Yardi (or similar) property management software to manage
open service repair requests
- Create and manage a budget while maintaining an accurate
inventory of maintenance items.
- Ensure that policies and procedures as well as safety and
compliance expectations are met.
TEAM MANAGEMENT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Lead, motivate and develop a successful, inclusive and diverse
property maintenance team.
- Provide timely and constructive performance feedback and light
- Deliver outstanding customer service to all residents.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED ON DAY ONE:For this role, at least three years of
hands-on property building maintenance experience is desired; with
Apartment Maintenance experience a big plus. A successful track
record as a supervisor is preferred. This is not an entry level
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- HVAC-EPA (Type II) is required.
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) licenses may be required based on
the property's needs.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Availability to be on-call and responsive to after hour
The sign on bonus, less usual deductions, will be paid following
the completion of 90 days of employment.
Keywords: Fairfield Residential, Miami , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!