Posted on: September 24, 2022
SUMMARY: Electrician is responsible to execute the installation,
the service and repairs of an electrical system. Has the skills and
qualifications to certify an electrical
- Configures, assemble, installs, inspects and maintains
electrical and solar systems according to drawings, specifications,
schematics and manufacturers manuals. Contribute to the growth and
development of the electrician helpers.
- Install brackets, hangers, conduits, wire and electrical
equipment altogether with an electrician helper. Connect wires to
circuit breakers, transformers, inverters, combiner boxes and/or
electrical components. Replace faulty breakers, fuses, switches,
electrical and electronic components and wires during the absence
of energy. Responsible for preparing electrical trenches, equipment
concrete pads and equipment supports.
- Follow safety codes and corporate safety program,
manufacturer's specifications and superior instructions. Follow the
National Electric Code and Local State Regulations.
- To perform system commissioning; including visually inspection,
mechanical testing and electrical testing. Diagnostic
malfunctioning systems and components to locate problems and
- To prepare sketches to determine equipment locations and wiring
to ensure conformance to NEC, State regulations and/or safety
- Capable to identify risks and prepare safety job hazard
analysis. Asses the environment, detects and mitigate any hazards
associated with the installation.
- To perform the task in a timely manner. Participate in
meetings, workshops training and seminars assigned for the purpose
of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Backgrounds in electrical technology or electrical construction
through an apprenticeship or formal degree program.
- Knowledgeable on electrical construction and electrical
concepts. Understand electrical systems, read blueprints,
schematics and understand solar powered systems.
- OSHA requirements and standard; 10-hours certification is a
- NFPA 70E requirements and standards certification is a
- Capable to use hand and power tools (benders, screwdrivers,
pliers, knives, hacksaw and wire strippers)
- Must have physical stamina and strength. Able to lift and carry
up to 75 pounds .Must be able to work on different height roofs and
may need to climb ladders and scaffolds more than one time on the
- Active listener, and the ability to communicate with others.
Detail oriented and able to follow instructions.
- Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus.
- Able to travel and able to work overtime if required.AIREKO is
proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate
against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
national origin, age, disability status, genetic information,
military or veteran status or any other applicable legally
protected considerations made unlawful by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Aireko, Miami , Electrician, Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!