Company: United Franchise Group
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The United Franchise Group operates several well-known brands such
as Signarama and Fully Promoted (formerly known as EmbroidMe) they
are both internationally and across the domestic U.S.
Due to continued business growth, an exciting opportunity now
exists for a Maintenance Coordinator to join our team at our
corporate office in West Palm Beach.
Top Five Reasons YOU Should Work at United Franchise Group
1. We encourage and help people become successful entrepreneurs to
enhance their lives and the communities around them.
2. Our team consists of people who are zealous about growing
personally and professionally.
3. We are made up of positive, enthusiastic, and passionate people
who work hard and play hard.
4. We are a family-owned company that functions like a family,
quirks, and all!
5. It's our mission to provide the best customer service to our
franchisees across the globe. When they are successful, we are
The Maintenance Coordinator will maintain and repair physical
structures of buildings and grounds by performing the following
- Maintains and logs all preventative maintenance checklist for
HVAC systems, light safety, and equipment.
- Requisitions and keeps shop, tools, equipment, and supplies
- Interprets company policies to employees and enforces safety
- Maintains mailroom, shipping & receiving, watercoolers and
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to
increase efficiency of work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in
solving work problems.
- Conduct general maintenance duties on a daily basis.
- Receives written work orders or verbal instructions from
- Schedules and assist employees with office moves, hanging art,
white boards, etc.
- Paints interior and exterior walls and trim.
- Repairs building brick, wood, stone, concrete, parking lot and
sidewalks with asphalt, cold patching materials, and concrete.
- Maintains and repairs buildings' plumbing and electrical
systems, including replacing worn or defective parts such as
switches and fuses.
- Replaces worn or damaged parts such as hoses, wiring, and
belts, in machines and equipment.
- Assists other departments with moving furniture and unloading
and storing supplies.
- Empties trash cans and consolidates trash for weekly
- Operates backhoe to dig trenches for water and sewer pipe.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent from four-year College or
university; or four to ten years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong
working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer or
Google Chrome, Excel, Outlook and scheduling software.
Have a Forklift license or be able to acquire a license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: United Franchise Group, Miami , Maintenance Coordinator, Professions , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!