Posted on: May 28, 2023
An award-winning and growing consulting company has an immediate need for a Construction Administrator in the Miami Florida area.
The Construction Administrator Responsibilities Include:
* Overall, responsible for architectural and design-build construction administration and documentation administration for a variety of commercial projects
* Oversee construction project administrative tasks through design, construction drawings, and construction phases
* Coordinate and manage of project revisions during design and construction
* Review, resolve, and follow up on submittals, shop drawing revisions, RFIs, etc.
* Collaborate and coordinate with designers, engineers, General Contractors, Sub-Contractors, and developers as required
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
* A.S. Degree/Diploma or Vocational-Technical School or Equivalent Experience
* Working knowledge and proficiency with architectural and construction drawings, designs, and documentation, as well as mechanical, electrical, civil, and architectural design disciplines and trades
* 2+ years of architectural and design-build construction administration and documentation administration experience
Keywords: Selectek, Miami , Construction Administrator, Professions , Miami, Florida
here to apply!