Lead Project Analyst
Posted on: September 18, 2023
When you join VerizonVerizon is one of the world's leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect around the world. We're a human network that
reaches across the globe and works behind the scenes. We
anticipate, lead, and believe that listening is where learning
begins. In crisis and in celebration, we come together-lifting up
our communities and striving to make an impact to move the world
forward. If you're fueled by purpose, and powered by persistence,
explore a career with us. Here, you'll discover the rigor it takes
to make a difference and the fulfillment that comes with living the
#NetworkLife.What you'll be doing...Work with project teams and
stakeholders to plan, execute, monitor, and control the project.
Advise, plan, and guide internal and external clients to manage
projects, devise and implement solutions related to process or
quality improvement. Identify and correct inefficiencies in
workflow and processes.Manages programs/projects from initiation
through delivery, develops corporate and/or organizational policies
and authorizes their implementation. Performs project management
duties involving cross functional teams focused on delivery of
specific outcomes. Selects methods and techniques for obtaining
solutions. Oversees plans, budgets and directs schedules. May or
may not require experience in a specific business function.Manages
programs/projects from initiation through delivery, develops
corporate and/or organizational policies and authorizes their
implementation. Performs project management duties involving cross
functional teams focused on delivery of specific outcomes. Selects
methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Oversees plans,
budgets and directs schedules.This role may be considered as part
of the Department of Defense SkillBridge
- Assess current or future customer needs and priorities by
communicating directly with internal/external customers, conducting
surveys, or other methods.
- Confer with project team members to identify and resolve
- Coordinating the work and activities of others - Getting
members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
- Develop proposals that include documentation for estimates and
ensure project meets its goals.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and
- Getting Information - Observing, receiving, and otherwise
obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Interacting using computer systems (including hardware and
software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data,
or process information.
- Lead the implementation of the project as defined by the
business, ensuring that the identified components of the project
are accounted for including stakeholders, resources, budgets, and
- Maintain and develop positive business relationships with
- Monitor and track project budget and forecast, ensuring
delivery on time within budget.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality
- Execute in waterfall and agile frameworks.What we're looking
for...You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Project management experience.Even better if you have one or
more of the following...
- MBA, Master's or advanced degree.
- PMP Certification or other related certifications.
- SSM Certifications or other related certifications.
- Skill and experience to thrive in a dynamic environment, meet
deadlines, and simultaneously work on multiple projects.
- Proven ability to manage complex programs and work with
cross-functional teams to meet business objectives and influence
co-workers while fostering strong working relationships.
- Comfortable working across all levels of an organization,
leveraging organizational, interpersonal, presentation, and
- Experience translating complex ideas and express them in
concise, simple to understand ways.If Verizon and this role sound
like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't
meet every "even better" qualification listed above.Where you'll be
workingIn this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location
that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your
manager.Scheduled Weekly Hours40Equal Employment Opportunity We're
proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our
employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out page to learn more.
Keywords: Verizon, Miami , Lead Project Analyst, Professions , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!