Senior Superintendent - Commercial Construction
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: November 20, 2023
A Florida construction real estate development firm is looking
for a Superintendent in West PalmThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Brian
MoriartyAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $130,000 - $160,000 per
yearA bit about us:A thriving West Palm (work in Miami, Fort
Lauderdale, and West Palm) construction company is taking advantage
of the Florida population growth with a wide array of projects.
This company is looking for candidates who are interested in career
growth rather than project work. They are building a team in South
Florida and need competent, hard working people. It's a 200 person
company focused on commercial, TI, and luxury residential work.Why
- Full control
- Family Culture
- Consistent work
- BonusJob DetailsWe are currently seeking a dynamic, dedicated,
and experienced Superintendent role for an West Palm based
construction company. This unique role is an exciting opportunity
for a driven professional looking to make a significant impact in a
fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving environment. This is a
full-time, permanent position that requires flexibility,
commitment, and a proactive approach.
- Commercial experience
- Luxury Highrise
- Ability to travel in and around South Florida
- Strong communication and hustle Responsibilities:
- Implement and enforce safety protocols, ensuring compliance
with all relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Identify and address any issues or disruptions that may arise,
implementing effective solutions promptly to minimize impact on
- Work Project Manager to ensure timeliness of submittals and
procurement of materials for the project accordingly with the
- Monitor costs, such as labor time, material, containers
- Conduct regular inspections and maintenance checks of the
office space and equipment, coordinating necessary repairs or
replacements as needed.
- Provide guidance, support, and leadership to night shift staff,
fostering a positive, collaborative, and high-performing work
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all night shift
operations, including incident reports, maintenance logs, and
- Liaise with senior management, providing regular updates and
reports on night shift operations and performance.Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a superintendent role in the
industrial or engineering sector, with specific experience managing
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills, with the
ability to motivate, inspire, and lead a team effectively.
- Strong knowledge of safety protocols and regulations in the
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to quickly
and effectively resolve issues and disruptions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability
to liaise effectively with staff at all levels.
- High level of organizational and time management skills, with
the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
effectively.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Miami , Senior Superintendent - Commercial Construction, Professions , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!