Company: Quanta Staffing Solutions
Posted on: February 15, 2018
Job DescriptionEXAMPLES OF DUTIES Following a pre-established schedule for assembly and installation of electronic and related electro-mechanical systems found on transit vehicles. Including those associated with propulsion, train control, pneumatic supply and brake control, air conditioning, annunciation, communications, door control, lighting, and auxiliary electrical supply.Performs modifications to rail vehicle electronic and electro-mechanical systems, as directed by engineering and supervisory staff.Works with engineering and other production staff regarding modifications.Uses diagnostic test equipment and precision measuring devices in the course of the work; may fabricate new testing equipment as required for use on new components and systems.Performs secondary dismantling and repair of electronic and electro-mechanical systems.Works closely with transit vehicle mechanics in performing primary repairs.Reads and interprets diagrams, engineering drawings, manuals, schematics and work orders.Documents work performed and parts and materials used; follows specified safety procedures.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ yrs experience, desired in light rail or transportation environment.
- Experience in low and high voltage (VDC), medium voltage (VAC) and relay logic.
- Experience in the use of test related equipment i.e., digital multi meters, pneumatic gauges, current probes etc….
- Must own and maintain a basic hand tool set.
- Experience in precision measuring equipment i.e., caliper, micrometer, pie tape, etc….
- Experience in electrical crimp and mechanical torque techniques.
- Must have experience working within and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Experience with working in diverse and busy team environments.
- Must speak, read and write English.
- High School graduate with.
- College/Technical trade education AA degree in electronics or related field is preferred.
- Ability to read drawings, blueprints and diagrams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure and against deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a team environment.
- Must be able to read and understand work orders.
- Must be able to read and perform procedures.
- Must be able to diagnose and make various electrical & mechanical adjustments using provided procedures.
- Attention to quality control and customer service.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.Company DescriptionQuanta is an international leader in staffing & executive recruitment services. Our specialty is locating exceptional employees for our clients within the aviation, aerospace, engineering, technical automation and many other product & service industries. From successful international recruiting operations in six countries the United States, Italy, Switzerland, Romania, Brazil and Spain our team continues to produce proven results and earn the respect of our national and international clients and candidates.Candidates seeking all types of technical positions, clients looking to fill positions within aviation or related fields all realize that Quanta is not your ordinary recruitment firm. Quanta is a group of staffing specialists who are remarkably easy to work with, credible, trustworthy and loyal partners who will understand and implement your specific requirements rather than simply sell you a staffing solution.At Quanta, our focus is not only on matching career opportunities with top industry candidates; its building and maintaining long-term relationships with clients and candidates. At the heart of those relationships are some practical policies. For instance, we believe in offering competitive wages to our internal & external employees and will always derive mutually beneficial agreements with our corporate clients. And we go beyond expectations to understand not only your current staffing requirements, but also acquire a complete understanding of your core products, culture and assess the competitive markets in which you compete.The way we view it, you have multiple options to locate employment opportunities or to fill positions. With Quanta, we provide a high level of responsiveness, employment consultation, recommendations, implementation and results. A partner you can count on, whenever you need us.
Keywords: Quanta Staffing Solutions, Miami, Mechanical/Electrical Assembler, Professions, Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!