Route Service Representative - UniFirst
Company: UniFirst Corporation
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Route Service Representative
Join UniFirst, one of the largest and fastest growing companies in
the $18 billion-dollar uniform and garment services industry. We
offer a family-oriented culture; supported by a stable, billion
dollar corporate enterprise - giving you the best of both
We are seeking a motivated, customer-focused Route Service
Representative to service and grow a local route. The Route Service
Representative will make daily visits delivering and picking up
customer products on an assigned route. Routes are serviced daytime
hours Monday through Friday because in the UniFirst culture, we
believe nights and weekends should be reserved for personal and
At UniFirst as a Route Service team member, you'll receive paid
training, salary + commission, excellent benefits, unlimited
earning potential, and the chance to be part of a winning,
supportive culture. Check out the opportunities at any of our 250+
nationwide locations and make your next career move!
* Guaranteed weekly salary plus commissions. As you grow your
route, your weekly compensation increases.
* Opportunity to earn bonuses, incentives and awards
* Monday - Friday work week. No nights, weekends or holidays!
* Comprehensive benefits & perks package
* Ongoing, hands-on skills training
Benefits & Perks:
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee
Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Tuition
Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral
What you'll be doing:
* Provide exceptional service and customer satisfaction on your
* Service your route, delivering to multiple customers per day -
ranging from small businesses to major corporate locations.
* Combine customer service and sales skills to naturally grow your
route and your earning potential.
* Build & foster effective and consistent working relationships
with existing customers.
* Create opportunities to upsell and grow existing customer base,
resulting in increased commissions.
* Introduce new products to your customers.
What you'll need:
* High school diploma or GED, some college is a plus
* 21 years of age
* Valid driver's license & reliable transportation
* Must meet pre-employment DOT physical requirements
* Physically capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
* Communication and language skills
* Basic computer proficiency
* Prior customer service, route sales, delivery experience
What's in it for you?
Training: Hands on skills training designed to enhance your
Career Mobility: Opportunity to grow. We offer several defined
career paths to choose from.
Culture: Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization
that stands out from the rest.
Diversity: At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with
different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds.
UniFirst is an international leader in garment & Uniform services
industry. We currently employ over 13,000 team partners who serve
300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada,
We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine's "Best
Companies to Sell For" list and recognized on Forbes magazine's
"Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies" list. As an 80-year old company
focused on annual growth, there's never been a better time to join
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of
race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical
or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy,
citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination
Keywords: UniFirst Corporation, Miami , Route Service Representative - UniFirst, Sales , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!