Report to Store Manager and other regional supervisors. Provide
overall management and supervision of the seafood department.
Responsible for team member hiring, development and outplacement
team. Also responsible for profilability, expense control ,
buying/merchandising, regulatory compliance and special projects as
Hiring and developing new team members.
maintain safe and sanitary work conditions throughout the
department in compliance with applicable health and safety
Properly and accurately record time using time clock at the
beginning and end of each shift.
Merchandising and Marketing
1. Develop and maintain creative store layout and product
merchandising with advice from the
Regional Seafood Team.
2. Demonstrate advanced product knowledge; maintain awareness of
new products and
regularly incorporate new products into the overall product
3. Establish creative and competitive weekly and monthly ?specials?
which support established
merchandising and marketing themes.
4. Sustain an exceptional level of knowledge and awareness of
relevant competitors and
1. With guidance from the Store Team Leaders and from Regional
maintain comprehensive knowledge of and ensure compliance with
relevant regulations and
b. Department of Labor
c. Health and Sanitation
e. Department of Agriculture
f. Weights and Measures
g. Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
h. Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services