Corporate Sales Representative
Company: The N2 Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Do you love people and the opportunity to help them succeed? Are
you driven and goal-oriented? Do you love the challenge of the
close? The N2 Company is looking for competitive and self-motivated
individuals for our Corporate Sales team.
N2 is a growing company based in Wilmington, North Carolina, though
most of our team members are currently working from the comfort and
safety of their homes and many will continue to have the
opportunity to do so indefinitely. Our team designs, prints, and
ships more than 800 monthly publications across the country. Our
mission is to help small businesses win every day.
Our Corporate Sales Representatives are great at sniffing out top
businesses who want to reach our niche markets. They prospect,
call, and virtually meet with owners of small- to medium-size
businesses all over the country to offer them the opportunity to be
in front of their ideal audience. This is an opportunity to support
a great community resource and the growth of quality small
businesses while earning an income that is uncapped in
Interviews for this opening will be conducted over the phone and
via video calls. This role will be fully remote and the pay
structure is a base salary with commission potential.
Think youve got the attitude AND the aptitude to join our team for
this exciting full-time position? Keep reading and then apply today
via the link below!
In a Typical Day, You Would:
- Retain and grow current revenue for our corporate publications
(that is, our publications that are run by the N2 Home Office
instead of our franchisees).
- Sell new business into corporate publications.
- Cross-sell into other publications for both the corporate and
- Meet and surpass assigned objectives and goals.
- Support N2s culture and core values.
To Land This Gig, You Need To:
- Be upbeat with a GET IT DONE attitude and work ethic.
- Be a self-starter, punctual, and organized with a hunters
- Be an exceptional communicator.
- Be great at follow-up and follow-through.
- Be fearless on the phone and not afraid to ask for the
- Be an experienced and successful closer.
Some Things We Bring to the Table Are:
- Full health care package.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off, including Holiday Break.
- Access to a licensed nutritionist.
- $7K toward purchase of first home.
- Financial planning services.
- Employee Assistance Program, with mental health services and
- Annual wellness stipend.
- Pet care discounts and insurance.
- The ability to help fight human trafficking through N2GIVES,
our giving program.
And while your skill set is important to us, your attitude is just
as significant. Our team is made up of emotionally healthy people
who genuinely enjoy working together in positions they are
passionate about. We do this in a drama-free work culture based on
trust, respect, and humility. We promote based on consistent,
quality performance and we intentionally nurture our team members
professional development because we promote from within every
chance we get. Our culture is more important to us than our
product, though we take a tremendous amount of pride in both. As we
like to say, brilliant jerks need not apply!
Think youd like to interview for this opportunity? Apply now at
N2 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
team members and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, natural hairstyles, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, pregnancy, parental status, national
origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family
medical history), marital status, political affiliation, military
service, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state, and local laws. N2 conforms to the
spirit as well as complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. These protections extend to all
management practices and decisions, including recruitment and
hiring, appraisal systems, promotions, training, and career
development programs. Consistent with these obligations, EEO also
provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with
disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs, observances.
Keywords: The N2 Company, Miami , Corporate Sales Representative, Sales , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!