Senior Business Intelligence Developer (Sales & Marketing Analytics)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We're unique. You should be, too.We're changing lives every day.
For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and
entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the
charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?We're
different than most primary care providers. We're rapidly expanding
and we need great people to join our team.The Business Intelligence
Developer (Data Engineer) will work closely with
Sales and Marketing to accelerate ChenMed growth with new member
acquisitions as well as improve clinical experience for existing
members with Operations. The Business Intelligence Developer-DE
will use their skills and expertise to transform data into metrics,
automated reports, and dashboards providing actionable insights to
improve decision-making at all levels of the business. The Business
Intelligence Developer-DE will have strong data management skills
and communicate directly with internal clients.ESSENTIAL JOB
- Develops a deep familiarity with a variety of data sources
including transactional databases, data warehouses, internal tools,
and external integrations.
- Develops data programs that extract, transform, and load (ETL)
data from the data warehouse, assures that architecture and
development follow data warehouse best practices. This individual
works with DW architects, data architects, hardware/software
engineers, DBAs, application vendors and managed services to ensure
enterprise DW solutions are reliable, scalable, flexible and low
- Develops reports, dashboards, and tools using SQL, Python,
SSRS, and QlikView, as well as other tools.
- Takes ownership of our data and constantly improve its quality
and integrity; proactively identifying issues at every step and
coordinating the implementation of required fixes.
- Partners with business stakeholders to understand their
requirements and assist in the development of dashboards,
visualizations and solutions tailored to their needs.
- Documents existing processes, architectures and code.
- Assists, mentors, and instructs lower-level developers and
analysts as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager's
discretion.We're ChenMed and we're transforming healthcare for
seniors and changing America's healthcare for the better.
Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to
improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve.
We're growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors
from inadequate health care.ChenMed is changing lives for the
people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation,
comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement
opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life
balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a
difference in people's lives every single day.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Motivated self-directed, but with the ability to take direction
- Exposure to or experience with ETL processes. SSIS experience a
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Very good project management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to pay close
attention to details.
- Proven ability to create and deliver communications (written
and verbal) and presentations to audiences at all levels in the
- Skilled at developing Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Proven ability to develop predictive data models using
statistical and mathematical methods.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to
partner, influence, consult and collaborate with all levels in the
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced
environment with changing priorities; exceptional time management
and organizational skill.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business
Administration, or related required.
- Master's level-education with a combination of technical and
business background a plus.
- Five (5) + years of experience analyzing and manipulating data
from a variety of production systems and data platforms.
- Strong SQL skills and five (5) + years RDBMS experience (MySQL,
PostgreSQL, SQL Server, or Oracle, etc.).
- Three (3)+ years of healthcare industry experience (or
equivalent educational background), and experience with EMR
- Proven experience working with business units; gathering their
needs and creating solutions.
- Experience working with a variety of reporting and analytic
tools (QlikView and SSRS strongly preferred).DESIRED
- Experience in query tuning and database engine
- Experience in database programming, stored procedures, data
imports and exports.
- Some experience programming with a high-level scripting
language (Perl, Python, C#, etc.).
Keywords: ChenMed, Miami , Senior Business Intelligence Developer (Sales & Marketing Analytics), Sales , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!