Patient Service Representative
Company: RAYUS Radiology
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- This position is a full time position 9am-6pm. Who we are:
Diagnostic Centers of America, a premier outpatient imaging center
is South Florida is now part of a leading national subspecialty
provider for advanced diagnostic and interventional radiology
services, RAYUS Radiology formerly Diagnostic Centers of America,
is challenging the status quo by shining the light on radiology and
making it a critical first step in diagnosis and proper treatment.
We are committed to delivering clinical excellence in communities
across the U.S., driven by our compassionate, safe, and
cost-efficient care, and superior service to referring providers
and patients. RAYUS Radiology is built on our brilliant medicine,
brilliant team, brilliant technology and services-all to provide
the highest level of patient care possible. We bring brilliance to
health and wellness. Join our team and shine the light on Radiology
Services! We offer our employees competitive compensation package,
including but not limited to; Medical, Vision, Dental, Short- and
Long-term insurance 6+ Days of Holidays Pay 15+ days of PTO $50,000
employer paid life insurance 401K with employer contribution up to
$3,000 Discount on Imaging Services Pet insurance Registration 60%
- Timely registration of patient(s) arrival by validating
accurate demographic information and professional collection of out
of pocket payments prior to services being rendered.
- Inform patients about delays and wait times; when necessary,
follow up with patients to ensure their inquiry or complaint has
been satisfactorily resolved.
- Answering, investigating, and/or directing patient inquiries or
complaints to the supervisor or manager.
- Obtaining and validating photo identifications and insurance
cards, scanning relevant documents into patients chart
electronically and categorizing appropriately.
- Provides Consent, Financial, and HIPAA compliance related
documents, must be able to thoroughly explain to patient(s) if
- Proficient utilization and application of EHR software,
hardware, and programs.
- Scrutinizing prescriptions and referrals for accuracy to ensure
patients are receiving the appropriate and necessary exams.
- Contacting referring Physician offices to verify information
and/or request information that is still pending and necessary for
the patient's exam.
- Effectively coordinate with interdepartmental professionals to
ensure patient satisfaction as it relates to appointment scheduling
and admission/encounter. (30%) Department Support
- Verifying and dispensing oral contrast and preparation
instructions to patients who are scheduled for upcoming
- Participates in medical office emergency routine when required.
Summons ambulance or EMS and/or assists other staff members as
- Managing outgoing and incoming faxes through both electronic
and manual fax machines.
- Organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines while ensuring
and maintaining efficient patient flow.
- Proper use of phone and written etiquette when handling
- Maintaining reception and patient waiting area(s) such as
cleanliness, sanitation, literature organization and beverage
- Alignment of company mission and embodiment of core values of
- Adherence and compliance to company policies, procedures,
operational objectives, and goals. (5%) Medical Records
- Processes requests for image orders and CDs from referring
physicians and patients
- Maintains an up-to-date and accurate database on all current
and potential referring physicians
- Maintain strict confidentiality of PHI in adherence and
compliance to HIPAA regulations. (5%) Completes other duties as
assigned DCA and RAYUS is an EO Employer/Vets/Disabled
Keywords: RAYUS Radiology, Miami , Patient Service Representative, Sales , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!