Company: DRIVANIA CHAUFFEURS
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Reservations Agent-Bonus Plan!
At Drivania Chauffeurs, we are looking for someone passionate about
customer care, who likes working in a fast-paced, yet autonomous
environment, and interacting with people from all over the world.
As a member of the Drivania Customer CareTeam, you will have the
opportunity to make a difference. Each and every day, you will help
our clients achieve successful missions.
Does this sound like you?
- You love people and talking to them and making their lives
- You are good with technology and aren't afraid to multitask
- You love geography and are very knowledgeable
- You are very dependable
- You like challenges and helping customers solve issues
- You want to work for an international company with lots of
potential for upward mobility.
- You thrive under pressure
- You like problem-solving, learning, and listening. You get things
- You have a passion for travel and enjoy working with people from
The Drivania Culture
The culture at Drivania Chauffeurs is driven by our collective Core
Values. Built on a foundation of teamwork, stellar customer
service, integrity, and an entrepreneurial spirit - we respect each
other, we have fun, and we work as a team towards a shared purpose.
At Drivania Chauffeurs, you will be inspired and challenged to
'think differently. Your role will directly contribute to the
overall objectives of the organization. And you will feel
appreciated. It's our ongoing objective to make this the best team
they've ever been a part of.
Candidates' shifts may fall on weekends.
- Manage worldwide reservations on a web-based operating system
- Manage inbound customer and vendor calls
- Communicate instructions to a worldwide chauffeur network
- Review inbound messages from vendors and respond to requests and
- Dispatching duties as required
- Troubleshoot issues during faced paced times
- Solve issues quickly and professionally
- Vehicle and passenger tracking, reservations, modifications,
cancellations, text and email alerts, preparation calls, and Onsite
- Expertly advise clients on all travel, airport, and ground
arrangements based on information gained during extensive business
travels and a cultivated network of vendor affiliates across the
* Vacation allowance of 10 days paid time off.
* Remote-hybrid work
* Plenty of room for personal growth and professional
* Eligibility for bonus program after a pre-determined period.
* Paid Holidays
* Product discounts
* Salary according to experience
* A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Associate's
Degree, Travel Agency School Certification, or any equivalent
combination of relevant background and work experience
* 1 - 3 years of customer service
* Bilingual in Spanish and English
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Must demonstrate attention to detail and a high level of
* Ability to present findings in an accurate, clear, and concise
* Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple projects
* Flexibility to handle varying assignments and accommodate
* Strong work ethic; commitment to seeing duties completed at a
high standard of quality
* Must have excellent written and verbal business communications
skills, both English and Spanish
* Must have good time management and prioritization skills
* Solid understanding of basic business processes
* Demonstrated ability to apply analytical skills to improve
efficiency and results
* Exhibit a confident and professional manner at all times
* Must demonstrate the ability to work independently
* Must demonstrate the ability to remain calm under pressure in a
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo
Sueldo: A partir de $20.00 la hora
Pregunta(s) de postulaci--n:
* Are you a Florida resident?
* Turism Industry: 3 -a--os (Obligatorio)
* Spanish (Obligatorio)
Lugar de trabajo: Una ubicaci--n%58047475%
Keywords: DRIVANIA CHAUFFEURS, Miami , Reservations Agent, Sales , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!