Account Manager - Accelerated Sales Program
Company: White Cap
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: November 26, 2022
A position at White Cap isnt your ordinary job. Youll work in an
exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have
a variety of career opportunities.The White Cap family is committed
to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being deeply
knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our
associates are the driving force behind this commitment.Job
Description / QualificationsJob SummaryResponsible for
participating in structured Accelerated Sales Program to gain sales
knowledge, know-how and expertise to enable success as an Account
Manager.Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Engages in classroom, independent study and on-the-job training
to learn the companys business model, products, vendors, customer
needs, job site environment, systems, competitors, pricing, sales
approach and selling skills.
- Generates viable sales leads and prospects through use of Dodge
Pipeline, sales events, job site visits, networking, vendor events,
etc. and analyze.
- Makes outbound business development phone calls.
- Prepares and executes account plans.
- Sells White Cap value proposition and products.
- Learns about making effective jobsite or office sales calls by
riding along with the District Sales Manager or experienced Account
- Enters and processes customer orders.
- Seeks and responds to performance feedback.Nature and Scope
- Works in compliance with established procedures and/or
protocols. Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly
defined problems. Demonstrates skill in data analysis and
techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and
inconsistencies/anomalies in routine research/data.
- Nature of work requires general supervision; exercises
judgment. May be paired with a mentor. Work typically involves
regular process checks or review of output by a coworker and/or
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support or professional personnel.Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be
regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors, such as
dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong
drafts, or bright lights.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
time.Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Certification
may be required in some areas. Generally 0-2 years of experience in
a related field OR MS/MA and generally 0-1 year of experience in a
related field.Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, or related field or
one to two years of sales or related field experience
- Strong communication skills and comfortable conversing with
- Requires strong self-governance, proactive approach, personal
accountability, and increasing independence.
- Competitive nature with a drive to succeed.
- Goal oriented with personal accountability to delivering on
- Open to feedback and willing to take action to improve
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize daily activities.If
youre looking to play a role in building America, consider one of
our open opportunities. We cant wait to meet you.Functional Area
SalesRecruiter Shackelford, TroyReq ID WCJR-009375White Cap is an
Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer.
White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Miami , Account Manager - Accelerated Sales Program, Sales , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!