Front Desk Agent
Company: Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Miami Brickell
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Hospitality America is looking for a--guest service
representative to join our team! The guest service representative
is responsible for attending to the needs of guests, especially
during check-in and check-out.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident/ Critical Illness/ Hospitalization Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K after 1 year of employment
- Sign on Bonus with previous Hilton or OnQ experience.--
Scope of the Position:
- Providing information to guests about hotel policies, services
- Responding to requests from guests for assistance and
information about the local area (e.g. directions, places to
- Selling rooms to "walk-in" customers.
- Entering/changing reservation information on the computer
- Posting charges to guest accounts.
- Processing payments from guests.
- Making necessary corrections to guest accounts.
- Informing housekeeping department about room
- Listening and responding to guests' requests or
- Operating hotel switchboard or PBX.
- Cleaning the front desk area.
- Maintaining daily logs.
- Balancing shift work and cash drawers.
- Previous Hotel experience required.--
- Must be a citizen of the United States or possess a valid work
We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color,
national origin, religion, sex,--age, marital status, disability,
or any other protected status. Our company is an equal--opportunity
Keywords: Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Miami Brickell, Miami , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!