Sales Associate - 80276
Company: Parkland Fuel Corporation
Posted on: September 16, 2023
At Parkland, our purpose is to Power Journeys & Energize
Communities. We are a prominent independent supplier and marketer
of fuel and petroleum products and a leading convenience store
operator. As One Parkland team, we proudly serve diverse retail,
commercial and wholesale customers across the United States,
Canada, the Caribbean region, and South America. We power a growing
family of locally known brands including KJ's, Mr.Gas, Mr. Wash,
Hart's, Superpumper, KB Express, ConoMart Super Stores, and
more!Location: -[On the Run] - 7-Eleven - 8800 SW 24 St Miami, FL
33165 Position Summary:The Sales Associate provides excellent
customer service while accurately transacting sales of fuel and
merchandise. The Sales Associate maintains levels of products
within the store to be available for sale to our customers. The
Sales Associate is responsible for the proper and efficient
operation of the shift, within company policy, in such a way as to
ensure that the shift contributes to the increased profitability of
the store.Key Responsibilities:
- Provides top quality customer service at all times.
- Adheres to daily operating procedures to ensure store is clean,
adequately stocked and organized.
- Prepares food & drinks, cleans, stocks and maintains food prep
area in compliance with health codes as needed.
- Maintains a safe work environment including securing all funds
in safe or register, notifying the Store Manager of any sales, cash
or operating discrepancies, and performing loss prevention
- Properly cleans and maintains equipment and ready high-margin
products such as coffee, fountain drinks etc. Checks refrigeration
equipment for proper performance a minimum of one time per
- Maintains a clean floor and restroom area at all times. Cleans
windows, floors, shelving, counters, car wash (if applicable), and
parking lot and gas pumps, sustaining the level of cleanliness as
- Assures proper sale and accounting for lottery, beer/liquor,
UPS and license when applicable, and complies with company
standards on carding customers for all age restricted
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications and Skills:
- Working towards High School Diploma or GED or equivalent work
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and
- Previous retail sales background and 6 months previous cash
handling and customer service experience.
- Positive outgoing personality and excellent customer service
- Able to operate an electronic cash register and computer and
perform simple arithmetic calculations.
- Proficient verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work in varying outdoor climates and in-store cooler
environments.We thank all candidates in advance for their interest,
however only those being considered will be contacted.Parkland USA
is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Parkland USA is
committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons. All
employment decisions at Parkland USA are based on business needs,
job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to
race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin,
sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory
disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status,
past or present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. It is the policy of Parkland USA to provide Equal
Opportunity Employment to all qualified disabled veterans,
individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans who are
employees or applicants for employment.
Keywords: Parkland Fuel Corporation, Miami , Sales Associate - 80276, Sales , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!