Junior Sales Executive (Miami)
Company: marcus evans
Posted on: September 16, 2023
About the job Junior Sales Executive (Miami)
Marcus Evans, founded in 1983, is a global business intelligence
and event marketing company, with 46+ offices in 20+ countries.
Headquartered in the UK, we are rated in the top 20 UK companies
for work/life balance.
Working across all industry sectors our Summits, Conferences and
Online Events brands deliver innovative high-level content,
networking and one-to-one meeting platforms that bring together key
decision-makers on a truly global scale. Our client base is
comprised of C-level executives from 98% of existing fortune 1000
companies, and are world leaders in a variety of industries, such
as healthcare, legal, pharmaceutical, investments, energy,
We are looking for driven, enthusiastic and passionate
professionals to join our Forums division and Sales team as a
Business Development Executive. After a 3 month on boarding and
training period, you will move into an Account Executive role with
additional career advancement as you achieve set-out targets.
In this role you will be working with key industry leaders and
innovators. We help companies better their business through
corporate meetings with targeted customers at very elite and
specialized B2B events. This role is perfect for those looking to
accelerate their career in sales and business development. We
exclusively promote from within, and this role offers the unique
opportunity to rapidly advance into a sales leader based on
performance and demonstrated leadership qualities.
This is an in-person role located in our Brickell, Miami
- Generating and prospecting new leads to create book of
- Contacting, qualifying, and engaging prospects through email,
LinkedIn, and cold-calling.
- Negotiate and close contracts with C-level decision makers by
learning about their growth goals and converting that intelligence
into business opportunities.
- Keeping an organized record of sales activity and
- Working with new and existing clients.
- Traveling to destination cities nationwide to tend to
- Acting on behalf of the company and our clients in the delivery
of our exceptional products and services. Qualifications
- While sales experience is an asset, our training is
world-class. If you come with the right attitude, well give you the
tools you need to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must!
- The confidence to go head-to-head with the best and brightest
industry leaders along with the humility to know that theres always
more to learn.
- Basic understanding of sales principles.
- Experience in creating and launching strategic marketing email
campaigns is a plus.
- A proven track record of accomplishing ambitious goals, be it
in your professional career or personal life. We want to hear all
about your big wins!
- A positive, can-do attitude. Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive annual salary plus OTE based on monthly commission
and repeat business. OTE: $90,000-$110,000
- Comprehensive benefits package including health and dental
- A culture of meaningful recognition: from bell ringing to
promotions and bonuses, we celebrate success.
- We exclusively promote from within based on performance and
leadership qualities: if youve got what it takes, you will climb
the corporate ladder.
- Ongoing on-the-job coaching: we provide constant feedback and
training to help ensure you achieve your goals.
- Learn from the best: our management team has an average of 7+
years of experience, with some at 20+. You can build a long sales
career with us.
- International travel to tend to clients at 5-star locales.
- Future professional development may lead to opportunities to
transfer temporarily or permanently to other Marcus Evans
locations, such as Toronto, New York, Chicago, London UK,
Barcelona, Amsterdam, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Sydney etc.
- Tailored group and individual training sessions.
- Incredible office culture: its a clich, but were a big
Keywords: marcus evans, Miami , Junior Sales Executive (Miami), Sales , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!