Company: The Lovesac Company
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Job DetailsLevel EntryJob Location Best Buy Dadeland - Miami,
FLRemote Type N/APosition Type Part TimeEducation Level High School
-Salary Range UndisclosedTravel Percentage NegligibleJob Shift
AnyJob Category Retail Description We LOVE that you are interested
in learning more about this role and what makes Lovesac unique!
WHO we are? Here at Lovesac, our Lovesac Family is comprised of a
diverse team who exemplify the following values:
Lovesac Core Values Audacious Dreamers, Willing to sweep the
Aspirational Values Customer Centricity, Only A Players,
Executional Excellence, Consciousness
Table-Stakes Values - Positivity, Flexibility, Inclusivity,
Insatiable Learning, Passion, Collaboration, Empathy,
Our Guiding Principles:
We are committed to working and succeeding by incorporating our
Guiding Principles into every aspect of our business:
We can all win together
Doing less and doing better
Were borrowing this earth from our children
Home is where life happens
We Offer Our Part Time Associates:
- Flexible Hours
- Incentive Bonus Plan Programs
- 401K Matching Contribution
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
At Lovesac, we are committed to bringing Total Comfort to millions
of homes. That means having furniture that can evolve along with
them as life unfolds.
From Sactionals The Worlds Most Adaptable Couch, to Sacs The Worlds
Most Comfortable Seat, Lovesac products provide peace of mind where
others cannot. Our products can adapt to fit almost any space and
style and look like new forever. This enables a new way of living,
where people can continue to invest in, add to, and evolve their
furniture instead of adding it to the landfill which is good for
families and our environment.
What We Believe:
Love. It is the name we live up to. It is purposefully and
meaningfully woven into every aspect of our business. We champion
building meaningful relationships as we foster a culture that
embraces and celebrates the experiences, beliefs, backgrounds,
expertise, talent, and individuality of everyone. We seek to
promote love and happiness with all that we do. #LoveMatters
Currently, we are seeking to hire a Sales Associate who will have a
passion for our products and our customers, creating a unique
experience for them. You will identify the customers needs through
utilization of the Lovesac proprietary selling process through
demonstrating, quoting and closing sales, providing a customized
In addition to selling inside our touchpoint you will share that
passion for the brand and product through utilization of social
media outlets, hosting live demonstrations, engaging in live chats
and posting content in an effort to grow brand awareness and sales
Summary of Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance
- Utilize Lovesacs proprietary selling process, providing each
customer with outstanding service by greeting and acknowledging
every customer, demonstrating all products, maintaining outstanding
standards, comprehensive knowledge of the entire product line and
by applying common sense and good taste at all times.
- Represent Lovesac on social media platforms, showcasing
features and benefits and the uniqueness of our product
- Offer additional financing options to the customer including
but not limited to Lovesac credit card and secondary financing
- Consistently educate clients of current promotional offerings
and products while maintaining knowledge of current promotional
offerings and products.
- Maintain inventory integrity and accuracy protecting company
assets at all times.
- Assists in the execution of any promotional campaigns,
including product placement and marketing updates pursuant to
- Partner with store management to ensures that all customer
service issues are resolved, and enhance all aspects of customer
service, including order management.
- Participate in ensuring that store standards are maintained
(i.e., merchandising, marketing, store cleanliness, appropriate
floor replenishment, backroom organization, safety, etc.) in
accordance with Company operating policies and procedures.
- Maintain inventory integrity through accurate processing of all
POS transactions (i.e., sales, returns and exchanges) providing
accurate information to clients.
- Maintain a calm demeanor and manage issues professionally and
respectfully in accordance with our company standards.
- Act with integrity and trust, modeling behavior that respects
our employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core
values of our company.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related sales experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be results-driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed
KPIs and goals.
- Must be self-motivated and driven to sell.
- Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapts to a
changing business environment.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level
of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve
problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a
variety of situations.
- Must take accountability and responsibility for your
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects
simultaneously while meeting deadlines consistently.
- Must have superior communication skills; verbal, written and
interpersonal skills; able to listen effectively to solve problems,
anticipate issues and make effective decisions.
- Able to communicate in a positive and professional manner at
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving
- Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating
solutions and experiences that drive business results and
engagement with the brand.
- Must work collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all
clients, both internal and external with dignity and respect at all
- Proficiency required utilizing Microsoft Office including but
not limited to iPad, laptop, POS systems, etc.
- Must comply with the standards, policies and procedures
outlined in the Lovesac Employee Handbook.
- Consistent ability to work in an office environment and
regularly report to work at Corporate Headquarters or designated
- Must be capable of using and operating all equipment as
required, including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, etc. Be able
to move objects (including medium to large furniture items up to 75
pounds) from a lower to a higher position or horizontally from
position-to-position or be able to assemble furniture while working
on the selling floor or in our warehouse.
- Must be able to travel, as required by the Company in its sole
discretion, for occasional meetings and conferences using various
forms of transportation.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and exemplify The Lovesac
Lovesac Core Values -
Willing to sweep the floors
Aspirational Values -
Only "A" Players
Table-Stakes Values -
Accidental Values -
Making it happen
Our stores including our website are open seven days a week and
require morning, evening, overnight, weekend and holiday
Lovesac is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious
creed, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, marital status,
disability, military status, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: The Lovesac Company, Miami , Sales Associate, Sales , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!