US Offshore Sales Officer
Company: Bci Miami
Posted on: November 20, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. US Offshore Sales Officer Full
Time Regular Miami, FL, US 4 days ago Requisition ID: 1096 ABOUT
BCI Bci provides financial services to individuals and
corporations. We focus on being a global leader in innovations and
personalized client experience and, with more than 10,500
employees, Bci is recognized as one of the best companies in which
to work and develop a career. It is the third largest privately
owned bank in Chile and it has more than 300 branch offices
throughout Chile and representative offices in other countries. -
Bci is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any
other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. JOB
SUMMARY The US Offshore Sales Officer is - responsible for
developing the institutional distribution business in US for Non US
Investors thought third parties (external Wealth Management units,
Asset Managers, Advisors). DUTIES OF THE POSITION The duties of the
position include, but are not limited to, the following: -
- -Develop new relationships with external Wealth Management
units, Asset Managers, Advisors, among others (sub-distributors)
based in the US who serve offshore investors (Non US) ---.
- Promote BCI funds and third-party funds (Asset Managers
represented by BCI) with sub-distributors looking to increase
managed AUM (AUD)
- Negotiate commercial conditions of the agreements to be signed
between sub-distribution and Asset Managers represented by
- Coordinate commercial activities with clients (seminars,
webinars, among others).
- Coordinate roadshows and meetings/calls between clients and
- Elaborate and develop new products or investments ideas for
clients (sub distributors)
- Have own network that allows to speed up the process.
- Previous experience for this roll is required. -
- Ability to understand, speak (fluently), read and write English
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Effectively speaking before groups of customers or
- Assume evolving duties and responsibilities of position.
- Work all hours required to fulfill job duties and
responsibilities including, weekends, evenings and holidays as
- Travel as required.
- Ability to carry and lift boxes and/or other objects that may
weigh between 10 and 25 pounds.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexibility to work in hybrid model (from home or office).
PRE-HIRE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION: COMPUTER: Ability to use
person -computers, -fluency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel,
Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Suite at an - advance -level.
Ability to use other software as follows : Morningstar, Bloomberg
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science in International Business -or
Finance Master of Business Administration- Preferred
CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES: EXPERIENCE: Minimum 3-5 years' experience
in relevant experience in institutional funds and/or or proven
Keywords: Bci Miami, Miami , US Offshore Sales Officer, Sales , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!